Registration for Primary Sorority Recruitment
is open until August 1st at 5:00PM!
Make sure to have the following before registering:
- Your WSU Student ID number.
- WSU E-mail.
- Your WSU Residence Hall Name and Room Number.
- If you don't have this at the moment that is okay. You have access to log back into your account and edit your information until August 1st.
- Off-Campus address if you are not living in a WSU Residence Hall.
- A list of your leadership and extracurricular activities/hobbies.
- A credit card to pay the $105 registration fee.
- If applicable, the name and college/university of any female family members who are sorority affiliated (legacies).
The cost for registration is $105 which goes towards meals, materials, housing, programming, and other event expenses. After July 1st 5:00PM the cost for registration will go up to $125.
**PLEASE NOTE: Students participating in the final Fall Alive! session August 12-14, 2019 cannot participate in Primary Sorority Recruitment.**